In this episode, Janet Philbin,L(CSW-R, ACSW) breaks down the concept of the inner child and its role in her hypnotherapy practice. She also shares about the spiral of healing, a key concept in her new book, Show Up For Yourself: A Guide to Inner Awareness and Growth. Her honest dialogue with David helps breaks down the fears many people have around hypnotherapy as a path to healing.
- How To Stop Being An Angry Mom: 11+ Actionable Steps Included
- Authority Magazine: Beating Burnout: Janet Philbin On The 5 Things You Should Do If You Are Experiencing Work Burnout
- EHRC WEB: 9 Ways To Help You Process Your Emotions
- HGTV: The Best Therapy and Anti-Anxiety Notebooks, According to Mental Health Experts
- Unscrew You: #24 Showing Up For Yourself