I am excited to announce the offering of a 100-Hour Hypnosis/ Hypnotherapy Certification program is scheduled to begin in February of 2023. We will be managing and teaching these comprehensive modules along with Paul Risi and Franziska Bernhard. Paul and Franziska are certified hypnotherapists and gifted healers I have trained and worked with for years. We are confident that you will find our concerted efforts will be comprehensive and very enlightening.
Certified Hypnotherapist | Psychotherapist
Certified Hypnotherapist | Yoga Instructor
An in-depth training program where you will learn the theory and practice of hypnosis and its clinical application to work with clients
Supervised and independent practice sessions designed to build confidence and refine your skills in various aspects of the practice
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be a certified hypnotherapist/ hypnotist through the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH).
Included in the training will be three 1-hour group mentoring sessions, held via zoom. These sessions will be held between modules 2-3, 3-4, and after module 4.
We realize many students who are interested in Hypnosis training certifications do not live locally and want to make this available to all who are interested.
We will be offering this as a hybrid program. You can choose to attend in person, over Zoom, or a combination of in-person and Zoom classes.
PAY in FuLL
Get a $200 discount when you pay in full before Module 1. Each module cost $625 and should be paid before taking each.
$500 (deposit is non-refundable) to hold your spot. Space is limited. We have a strict 12-student limit to allow for optimal learning and participation.
If you choose to pay monthly for the class, payment is due 1 week prior to the weekend of each module. You will receive a Welcome Packet with reading materials to get you started 30 days before Module 1 once you have made your deposit or paid in full.
1 Rabro Dr. Suite 10 Hauppauge, NY 11788
There is a selection of eateries nearby that we will provide, or you can search for ones that fit your needs.
Overview of Course Content
- What is hypnosis?
- The Conscious and Unconscious Mind
- The Psychology of Suggestions
- Conducting a Pre-Induction Interview
- Inductions, Deepening, and the Stages of Hypnosis
- Suggestibility Tests and Convincers
- Post Hypnotic Suggestions
- Using a Pendulum
- Self-Hypnosis and Anchors
- Guided Visualization
- Basic Ericksonian Induction
- Direct and Indirect Methods of Inductions
- Reframing and the Use of Metaphors
- Ideomotor Responses
- Psychology and Intro to Polyvagal Theory
- Concepts of Time to the Subconscious Mind
- Uncovering/Investigative Techniques Including Age Regression, Parts/Ego State Therapy, Inner Child Work
- Integration of Modules 1-3 to Conduct a Comprehensive Hypnotherapy Session, with a detailed format that can be used in your practice. Healing methods will include how to release old patterns and beliefs, reparenting the inner child, reframing, and future pacing.
- Professional Protocols, Boundaries, and Ethics
- How to Set up Your Office
To reserve your spot, fill out the form below
Feel free to reach out with any inquiries. We look forward to seeing you!