We all want to feel in control in our lives, but many times do we behave in out of control ways.
In this workshop we are going to learn how to bring ourselves back from the brink of our emotions and not react in an out of control way. We will learn why we react and get upset at our children, spouses, co-workers, family and friends in a way that leaves us feeling badly.
No one really wants to become upset or yell at another, especially their children. All of us have experienced becoming upset, angry, and frustrated when we do not feel heard that we just don’t know what else to do. We wind up reacting instead of responding. You will learn how to respond to your child and others in your life from a centered and grounded place.
You will be given tools for your own personal toolbox that you can use to feel and be in more control. You will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of yourself as a person and parent.
- Learn how your past is informing your present.
- Learn how to take a purposeful pause and understand your feelings.
- Why we react to upsetting situations with big emotions.
- An overview of the Chakra system, which is the energetic system in your body.
- Learn how and why our emotions are connected to the chakras
You will leave the workshop with action steps to take to help bring yourself back from the brink of feeling out of control and a deeper level of understanding of yourself and a person and a parent.