Do you need help in figuring out how to get your kids to listen?Does parenting feel harder than you thought it would be? Are you tired of yelling?
Come take a deep dive into the world of conscious parenting. When the old way no longer works, it is time to invite in something new. Conscious parenting is the way for you to connect with your children while you nurture them to become the person they came here to be.
Conscious parenting invites you into the world of self-awareness and allows you to take care of you, the parent. Participating in this 4-week course will give you resources and tools to take with you to apply in your relationship with your child in the present moment.
You will learn:
- How mindfulness fits in.
- About boundaries.
- About the 3 choices you always have in every situation.
- You will understand what happens to a child when they are “out of control” and what his/her behaviors really mean.
- We will focus on how to recognize and let go of your deeply ingrained parenting patterns.
- How fear fits in and much more.
You will leave this workshop with practical ways to integrate conscious parenting into your everyday life and tools to make this journey smoother for all.
Are you stressed out?
Do you want to learn how to incorporate meditation and relaxation into your daily life?
In this 4 week workshop you will learn how to:
- Relax your mind and body.
- Anchor the feeling of relaxation so you can access it at anytime.
- Use guided visualization to find a place of inner peace.
- Introduction to your Chakras and how they are linked to emotions.
- Learn how to do Breath meditation.
We all want to feel in control in our lives, but many times do we behave in out of control ways.
In this workshop we are going to learn how to bring ourselves back from the brink of our emotions and not react in an out of control way. We will learn why we react and get upset at our children, spouses, co-workers, family and friends in a way that leaves us feeling badly.
No one really wants to become upset or yell at another, especially their children. All of us have experienced becoming upset, angry, and frustrated when we do not feel heard that we just don’t know what else to do. We wind up reacting instead of responding. You will learn how to respond to your child and others in your life from a centered and grounded place.
You will be given tools for your own personal toolbox that you can use to feel and be in more control. You will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of yourself as a person and parent.
- Learn how your past is informing your present.
- Learn how to take a purposeful pause and understand your feelings.
- Why we react to upsetting situations with big emotions.
- An overview of the Chakra system, which is the energetic system in your body.
- Learn how and why our emotions are connected to the chakras
You will leave the workshop with action steps to take to help bring yourself back from the brink of feeling out of control and a deeper level of understanding of yourself and a person and a parent.